Selling Real Estate in Solano County for 33 years has been an honor. Being voted one of the top agents in Solano County is a gift! Thank you to all of my clients for your continued support.
How I Can Help You Buy a Home
Whether it’s your first home or if you’re an experienced buyer, purchasing a home is a complex process.
By working with me, you’ll find a home in the neighborhood where you want to live,
one that fits your budget and meets your goals for features, quality and value.
Once you’ve found the home that’s right for you, I will guide you through the process of making an offer;
negotiating the terms of the sale; getting your potential purchase inspected, repaired and appraised; and closing the sale.
When you work with me, you will:
- Be more likely to find the home that meets all your criteria
- Lessen the amount of time it will take to find your home
- Understand all the terms, processes and documents used when buying your home
- Have up-to-date market information that will allow you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf, one who is committed to looking after your best interests
- Enjoy peace of mind, knowing that all the details of your purchase are being taken care of by an experienced and knowledgeable professional
How I Can Help You Sell a Home
Preparing your home home for sale can be a time consuming process. But hen it comes o selling quickly ad for a good price, real estate professionals across the board agree that there are certain things sellers should pay attention to in order to ensure that the process foes smoothly for everyone involved.
By working with me, you will:
- Be more likely to realize the highest return on the sale of your home
- Reduce the number of days your home is on the market
- Become familiar with all the terms, processes and paperwork involved in selling your home
- Have confidence that your home will enjoy exposure to more buyers and agents with qualified buyers
- Receive regularly updated market information that will enable you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf
- Have peace of mind knowing that all the details of your sale are being handled properly by a licensed and trained professional
Tips for Sellers
- Don't neglect the little things- go around the house and make a list of little DIY projects you can complete on your own and cross them off little by little.
- Remember Curb Appeal- First impressions make a big deal, so its vital that you put in the time to make sure that both the yard and the front of your home look the best they can before putting the home on the market.
- Remove Clutter- Clutter is a big turn off and prevents potential buyers from being able to envision themselves living in your home.
- Stage the house- When it comes to decorating, everyone's tastes differ, so its important to keep in mind that just because you like something doesn't mean others will.
- Don't be unreasonable- the home-selling process can me time-consuming, but setting unrealistic expectations will turn the process into an even harder challenge.